My performance build....11.50's?????

qbnkiller

Conflaguration Specialist
Re: My performance build....11.50's?????

Bullseye Power CompR62 @ 22# = 10sec Ty. That is what I ran last year. The Precision 6262 is also capable, as is the GT35R (3582). A Campbell 20g (modded) has been shown to make the power as well.
 

wildphil

I Love My Ty's
Re: My performance build....11.50's?????

Bullseye Power CompR62 @ 22# = 10sec Ty. That is what I ran last year. The Precision 6262 is also capable, as is the GT35R (3582). A Campbell 20g (modded) has been shown to make the power as well.

I would have really looked into a Bullseye turbo If I hadn't already had a PTE downpipe. Alex has had great success with them. They are another great option,
 

Treymen

Donating Member
Re: My performance build....11.50's?????

Bullseye Power CompR62 @ 22# = 10sec Ty. That is what I ran last year. The Precision 6262 is also capable, as is the GT35R (3582). A Campbell 20g (modded) has been shown to make the power as well.

I looked at their site, no mention of that turbo. Is it the s362?
 
Top