V8 carb trubo

Re: V8 carb trubo

What size wheel/tire on the rear?

I just bought 315/60/15 MT Drag Radials for mine, but my rear is different and my backspacing will be different.

Another few weeks I'll have pics of my V8/carb Ty up :)
 

angel

BIG ANGEL!!!
Re: V8 carb trubo

Christian Dionne said:
What size wheel/tire on the rear?

I just bought 315/60/15 MT Drag Radials for mine, but my rear is different and my backspacing will be different.

Another few weeks I'll have pics of my V8/carb Ty up :)
i have 275/60/15,on a 10" wheel with 7.5 bs. bogart wheels, im using a dana 60 rear 3.54 gears.
 

angel

BIG ANGEL!!!
Re: V8 carb trubo

angel said:
i have 275/60/15,on a 10" wheel with 7.5 bs. bogart wheels, im using a dana 60 rear 3.54 gears.
do send me some pics with the 315/60/15.
 

denny

Active member
Re: V8 carb trubo

roll cage
rollcage.jpg
 

bezerk

New member
Re: V8 carb trubo

Christian Dionne said:
Haven't heard from him or Angela in a long time. I thought you bought their Syclone?

no, i bought Ryan his Syclone, Angela and andre split up last year, and andre was trying to sell his truck.
 

angel

BIG ANGEL!!!
Re: V8 carb trubo

now, imnot playing around!!!! 10wx33" thats right. almost done with cutting sheet metal, im thinking on 4-link set-up.this is soon to come!!! its DA-MUVMENT!!!
 
Top