V8 carb trubo

denny

Active member
Got this cel pic from Angel.

angeltyphoon.jpg
 

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer
Re: V8 carb trubo

way to go angel it looks like it is coming along nicely :)
 

Silly

Banned
Re: V8 carb trubo

I talked to Angel about his build and this is the first time I have actually seen it. Looks great man! Any pics of the rear end and rear suspension setup?
 

Ry368

one mile = 5280 feet
Re: V8 carb trubo

syclone0209 said:
where is your old truck at now?
I know it went to Idaho then I heard it was sold to a guy in Michigan that switched it to fuel injection I guess!? I shoulda held on to that one...ohwell.
 

Big Dave

New member
Re: V8 carb trubo

Ry368 said:
I know it went to Idaho then I heard it was sold to a guy in Michigan that switched it to fuel injection I guess!? I shoulda held on to that one...ohwell.

************* Off thread topic ***********
Switched to fuel injection here in Idaho. Ran a best of 9.04 in Washington State.
Sold with broken motor to guy in Michigan who rebuilt the motor and cleaned truck up a bit. Was at 07 homecoming. I think owner is protosy??? Thats my .02 cents of knowledge about the truck. Other then watching it beat a turbo 1000 gsxr on the street. :)
****Back to thread topic****

Truck looks like it will move Angel.

Pics of suspension as requested earlier would be cool!

Nice project
 

angel

BIG ANGEL!!!
Re: V8 carb trubo

thanks guys !!! i will post up some more pics. & thanks denny 4 keeping me into my TY, good person.
 

angel

BIG ANGEL!!!
Re: V8 carb trubo

Silly said:
I talked to Angel about his build and this is the first time I have actually seen it. Looks great man! Any pics of the rear end and rear suspension setup?
ill try to get u more pics, how r u doing with ure truk?
 

Silly

Banned
Re: V8 carb trubo

angel said:
ill try to get u more pics, how r u doing with ure truk?

We are doing great, will finish it whenever I get around to gettnig out there again. It was going to be at Homecomming but some family issues came up.


I think we will need to line up mine and yours at the next nationals or something!
 

angel

BIG ANGEL!!!
Re: V8 carb trubo

Silly said:
We are doing great, will finish it whenever I get around to gettnig out there again. It was going to be at Homecomming but some family issues came up.


I think we will need to line up mine and yours at the next nationals or something!
i understand, when it comes with the family i hope things are fine. im looking to have the truck ready for november, just finishd working on the front suspension ,im installing a flaming rack&pinion on the truck,next will be the ic pluming,& finish all the welds. what ur plans with truck?
 
Re: V8 carb trubo

Big Dave said:
************* Off thread topic ***********
Switched to fuel injection here in Idaho. Ran a best of 9.04 in Washington State.
Sold with broken motor to guy in Michigan who rebuilt the motor and cleaned truck up a bit. Was at 07 homecoming. I think owner is protosy??? Thats my .02 cents of knowledge about the truck. Other then watching it beat a turbo 1000 gsxr on the street. :)
****Back to thread topic****

Truck looks like it will move Angel.

Pics of suspension as requested earlier would be cool!

Nice project

Yup, protosy had it. I don't think he sold it.

http://www.syty.net/forums/showpost.php?p=492204&postcount=1

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l123/detroitsy/tt v8 syclone/
 

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer
Re: V8 carb trubo

never knew your ty was that nice angel, very ncie
 
Top