Re: This thing better be fast!!!!!!
Because throwing parts and money at these trucks does not make them fast... Tune is EVERYTHING
This is my thought. You are a new guy and though I don't know your knowledge of the trucks or cars at all, your attitude of "I spent $$$$$$ it better be fast" is the absolute wrong attitude to have when owning one of these things. You say you plan on a tune and "learning" code59, IMO, tuning is not something you want to try and "learn" after you spend thousands of dollars on go fast goodies.
Sorry, even though I am an ass around here, I figure I may as well get my shots in so I can say told you so:lol: Here is the way I see it going. You get it all together, start "tuning", it feels like it should be real fast, you go real fast, have some "strange" knocking sound coming form "somewhere" and you sell it because SYTY's are pieces of shit. It's just what I am used to seeing around here these days. Sorry man, nothing personal against you.
Take peoples' advice and go slow, you'll get "there" faster

Good luck man:tup: