This thing better be fast!!!!!!

BoostedSUV

Active member
Re: This thing better be fast!!!!!!

Sounds like you are using all of the right parts, just listen to these guys on here and learn a lot before you start boost launching an untuned truck to see how fast the parts got you to go.
 

craig jones

Formerly Scary Phoon
Re: This thing better be fast!!!!!!

1200 in parts so you bought tires, a full tank of gas and a tune up

Used tires, tune and full tank maybe. I figure if the gas prices keep going up it may cost $1200 for a fill up . Especially if there is more oil spills and they have more reasons to try and explain thats why prices must go up.
 

wildphil

I Love My Ty's
Re: This thing better be fast!!!!!!

It sounds like you have been doing your homework on tuning and the parts to buy. Your on the right track Good luck with your build.
 

ziembic

Donating Member
Re: This thing better be fast!!!!!!

Some of these guys are grumpy for who knows what reason. Sounds like you are heading in the right direction, don't listen to the nay sayers. If you listened to them then your truck would never get put back together. Lets buy a fuel pump for a truck that doesn't have a down pipe.
 

svoguy2000

That Just Happened
Re: This thing better be fast!!!!!!

I don't pay too much attention to all the nay sayers at all. Its all good. They are just expressing their opinions. I do a lot of reading and searching for what has worked and what has not. Plus I do a lot from my own experience. There probably will never be any boost launching of this truck. I tend to try to take care of my things as best I can. I'm not in any kind of hurry so if it takes me six months to tune it then so be it but it will be right because I want to be able to get in it and drive it and enjoy it the way it should be.
 

BoostedSUV

Active member
Re: This thing better be fast!!!!!!

Seems as though you have the right attitude :tup:

Keep going on that track and you'll do just fine and have a truck you'll enjoy!
 
Top