If the guy selling is named Al or Alonzo,it's a rebuilt wreckT-Bone said:Anybody near Philadelphia, PA that could look at a 93 Typhoon for me? If so, PM me and I can get the specific location. Also, Cdezzz, can you hook me up with a carfax: 1GDCT18Z0P0810554
Jimmy said:If the guy selling is named Al or Alonzo,it's a rebuilt wreck
Al doesnt live in Philly.Jimmy said:If the guy selling is named Al or Alonzo,it's a rebuilt wreck
I like your new name :tup:Captain Morgan said:Al doesnt live in Philly.
Yeah that's it.What's up with it?akwilks said:If its the one shown on autotrader for 12,800, the truck is not what it appears to be for 36k mile vehicle. I looked at one a couple days ago and I must warn you that truck did not seem mechanically sound. Just my thoughts...!!
vinnieTy said:Do you mean this one. If so i called the guy and he was very nice. He was trying real hard to sell it said he had a kid on the way. I asked the normal questions and he gave me good answers until he told me the truck has a clean carfax but it was repainted and when they repaited it it came out really crappy. It needs a repaint. I decided to not even drive down to see it. I took a pass on it.
T-Bone said:Anybody near Philadelphia, PA that could look at a 93 Typhoon for me? If so, PM me and I can get the specific location. Also, Cdezzz, can you hook me up with a carfax: 1GDCT18Z0P0810554
scooting said:Thanks Dave, I can just imagine how everything want to get stuck in the cladding and cracks that our trucks have. Wash a bunch, huh?
Ray
CHELK said:Thanx for the heads up on this Ty from Philly!! I just emailed the seller and asked him why the tranny needed rebuilt and had to replace the turbo with only 36,000 on the odometer?? Saved me a trip to Philly.....although.....I could have gotten a good cheese steak while I was there. :tup:
Brian