Lightning owners dog out us!?!???

Blake23

1991 Gmc Syclone #0134
i CANNOT stand lightning owners dogging us out because are stuff is faster....
very immature and childish they talk crap about are trucks about the 500lb in the bed but yet are trucks are faster
why cant people respect what other people have and enjoy and cherish??
it just gets annoying,,,,
They should look up to us honesty we drag there asses
FORD owners what can i say...


I'm not trying to piss anyone off that owns a ford and has a SY or a TY
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: Lightning owners dog out us!?!???

Who said Lightnings are faster than Syclone's? Syclone are faster 0-60 and 1/4 mile. Lightning can have the top speed.
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Lightning owners dog out us!?!???

Who cares what other people say? Enjoy your truck and forget the rest. They are T-R-U-C-K-S. It's not high school.
 

DaveP

Active member
Re: Lightning owners dog out us!?!???

Inside a Saleen / Harley is nice.
 
Last edited:

Maxtor

New member
Re: Lightning owners dog out us!?!???

I owned both a black 99 and a sonic blue 03 Lightning. Great trucks and I loved driving them daily other than the lack of traction. I actually wish I would never had sold the 03.... kids came along though and I needed something with a back seat. Stay away from the high school drama and just be glad there are still enthusiasts out there regardless what they drive.
 

gringo76

New member
Re: Lightning owners dog out us!?!???

I have had both and I prefer the syclone just due to being diff but like them both
 

TYGUY1

Donating Member
Re: Lightning owners dog out us!?!???

I've had both. I loved my '99 Lightning. But the Syclone is superior, in my opinion. Does everything a Lightning does, but smaller, faster, better traction and handles better. I will never go back to owning a Lightning, but it is a great car.
There's always going to be the Ford vs GM/Chevy crowd. When I owned my CTS-V, my buddy constantly made comments to me about how his Shelby Cobra was far superior and that GM is crap. I don't really care what car manufacturer is better. The Ford guys really love to talk up their cars. It's almost like they have an inferiority complex. My two cents
 

Sy1566

New member
Re: Lightning owners dog out us!?!???

My lightning is good for everything. My Syclone is good for going fast between two traffic lights. I realy like the way both look.
 

johnboy89

Member
Re: Lightning owners dog out us!?!???

I own a 2010 Ford F-150 and it's one of the best riding vehicles I've owned. I prefer to take it on family trips versus my wifes' fusion.

Owning a Lightning is on my bucket vehicle list, hopefully some point in the future I can get one!!!!
 

atomicmecha

I hate rust
Re: Lightning owners dog out us!?!???

All the lightning owners around me drive theirs like grandpa's. There's 3 that I see at least once a month. Everytime they are in the slow lane and under the speed limit.

The ones that seem like they cant keep their cool around here are the Raptor owners. They seem like their shit dont stink. I've put a few back down a peg with the STi when I can not walk, but run away from them. I'm looking forwards to having my typhoon back on the road and smoke some raptors. Or some of these kids in their dad's turbo diesel farm trucks. Dont get me started on them...
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: Lightning owners dog out us!?!???

i CANNOT stand lightning owners dogging us out because are stuff is faster....
very immature and childish they talk crap about are trucks about the 500lb in the bed but yet are trucks are faster
why cant people respect what other people have and enjoy and cherish??
it just gets annoying,,,,
They should look up to us honesty we drag there asses
FORD owners what can i say...


I'm not trying to piss anyone off that owns a ford and has a SY or a TY

Why would you even care? Back in the day I'd just kill them all and :haha:
One night at the dragstrip I rolled up on a brand new Terminator Cobra in the staging lanes and saw this mother****er looking all smug.I rolled down my window and said "Hey man,is that thing SUPERCHARGED?"

He nodded and smirked then said "Yeah" I gave him a :tup:

Then I beat him by 600' in an 1/8th mile race.Saw him in the pits and said "Nice car"
 
Top