FS: 92 Ty- 17,000 miles

Dirkdds

New member
HI there.

I have finally decided to publicly sell my 1992 black/ black Ty with just over 17,000 miles. I have owned it for 2 years and put about 2,500 miles on it. I shipped this truck to San Jose, California from Oklahoma in 2010. I had a third party automobile finder locate this truck for me. I wanted the lowest mileage truck in the most pristine condition (that I could actually drive). They searched the country and located this truck.

This truck is just about as close to c-10 condition as you might find. Both Yar and TyguyJeff can vouch for the beauty of this truck as they have both seen it in person.

Never driven in the rain or snow
Always garaged
None smoking home
3rd owner

$21,000 OBO
I also have NOS floor mats and NOS decals that I would sell to the buyer.

Serious enquiries only. Please email me and I will be happy to send you photos.

dirk_the_dentist@hotmail.com

Thanks
 
Last edited:

Jimmy

Banned
Re: FS: 92 Ty- 17,000 miles

I had a third party automobile finder locate this truck for me. I wanted the lowest mileage truck in the most pristine condition (that I could actually drive). They searched the country and located this truck,

No shit? I mean you couldn't find this truck on EBay when it was advertised on Ebay and you bought it off EBay?

How much did that cost?
http://www.syty.net/forums/showthread.php?t=76168


They were the 3rd owners but now you are? :haha:

WTF man?

:roll:
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: FS: 92 Ty- 17,000 miles

Not too lazy to post pics:
4313169860_1dcd1c7be5_b.jpg

4313168294_90bc86eb02_b.jpg

4312431019_d68f6d3bc3_b.jpg

4312429495_95bb276d68_b.jpg

4312427951_b44a38b773_b.jpg

4313161804_7961855c41_b.jpg

4312424325_d7069ae43f_b.jpg

4313156246_2fea576bfa_b.jpg


http://www.flickr.com/photos/47013720@N03/

BTW what is this faggy piss/baby puke yellow POS in the background?

4313168294_90bc86eb02_b.jpg


Are you in San Francisco?

And where is the damn roofrack? I SEE THE HOLES THAT WATER CAN RUN DOWN. Who been messing with this truck? It's got 20's the cladding been polished WHAT ELSE IS WRONG?

Mint original my ass.
 

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box
Re: FS: 92 Ty- 17,000 miles

And where is the damn roofrack? I SEE THE HOLES THAT WATER CAN RUN DOWN. Who been messing with this truck? It's got 20's the cladding been polished WHAT ELSE IS WRONG?

Mint original my ass.

Jimmy, I think those holes are plugged. I agree on the 20's though
 

Dirkdds

New member
Re: FS: 92 Ty- 17,000 miles

Yes, I have the carfax.

No its not repainted. In fact, I would be willing to give the buyer ALL of his money back and keep the truck if he could prove its been repainted or that the miles on the odometer are not correct.. The paint is original as is the mileage.;)

BTW, I dont know whos yellow puke Porsche that is in the background, not mine. None of those autos are mine.

Jimmy, are you located in California? I invite you to come up to Los Altos (Bay Area) and take a look at it.
 

TNPhoon

1of28
Re: FS: 92 Ty- 17,000 miles

Those pictures are well over 2 years old now when it was up for sale when you bought it. A lot can happen to a vehicle in 2 years. Do you have any current pictures? May assist in the sale. :2cents:
 

raman117

Member
Re: FS: 92 Ty- 17,000 miles

Please use discrestion and have respect for people on this forum and keep opinions on pricing to yourself.

If someone is selling an item/truck that you think is priced to high/low, please do not post about it and give your opinion. This has been a problem lately and has caused conflict between sellers and interested buyers.


Posting to a sale thread would include; to find out more information for purchase details, standard information, or helping a sale. If you are not intending to make a purchase, then dont post!

The following examples will not be allowed:

- Conflicting/Interfering with a sale/purchase - Posting the same product for a lower price elsewhere in the same post as the original for example

- Giving your opinion on the item/truck being sold is priced high/low, unless asked to do so by the seller.

- Publicly questioning sellers/buyers with no intent to help the sale/purchase, but just to get your .02 in on what you think overall, unless asked to do so by the seller/buyer.

Anyone caught doing any of the follow above will be warned with possible temporary ban. Selling/buyer an item/truck should be hassle free, so lets show respect for both buyers and sellers on this forum.

Of course, these rules are subject to change without notice. Any posts in question and brought to an Admin's attention will be reviewed and dealt with.
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: FS: 92 Ty- 17,000 miles

Please use discrestion and have respect for people on this forum and keep opinions on pricing to yourself.

If someone is selling an item/truck that you think is priced to high/low, please do not post about it and give your opinion. This has been a problem lately and has caused conflict between sellers and interested buyers.

I don't see one comment regarding price. :dunno:

Questioning the history/condition of a truck publicly has saved many members many thousands of dollars of the years. But there's no questioning the price here.
 

raman117

Member
Re: FS: 92 Ty- 17,000 miles

I don't see one comment regarding price. :dunno:

Questioning the history/condition of a truck publicly has saved many members many thousands of dollars of the years. But there's no questioning the price here.

I don't either. However:

- Publicly questioning sellers/buyers with no intent to help the sale/purchase, but just to get your .02 in on what you think overall, unless asked to do so by the seller/buyer.
 

Black Knight

I Glow Therefore I am
Re: FS: 92 Ty- 17,000 miles

I don't either. However:

- Publicly questioning sellers/buyers with no intent to help the sale/purchase, but just to get your .02 in on what you think overall, unless asked to do so by the seller/buyer.

There is intent to help the sale, by getting all the facts out in the air.

-When you state you're the third owner, and then there's a thread posted up where you stated you purchased the vehicle from the third owner.

:Needs clarifying, could be a simple mistake, but still should be addressed.


-When you state your vehicle is "just about as close to c-10 condition as you might find". Now true this statement is a matter of opinion on some level, but if you're going to make a statement such as this you'd should exercise a high level of caution.

:Aftermarket wheels, roof rack removed and plugged, painted brakes, and painted cladding all remove it from the c-10 condition.

C10 - MINT - Item is "as new" or in the same condition as the day it was made.

Carry on.
 

Dirkdds

New member
Re: FS: 92 Ty- 17,000 miles

The photos I have included from the other link are only several months old. The photos posted by Jimmy were before I ever bought the truck. I actually have no idea where he got those or if they are the same truck. I have only ever owned the truck with original wheels and roof rack. The cladding IS NOT painted. It has the original puddy finish. Feel free to ask Yar who has seen it in person.

You are correct about my comment being the third owner. I need to recheck the information. I think I am third but I did write that the previous buyer was the third owner so it could be an error on my part. Either way, it still has only 17,000 miles on it.

Is there anyone close to the Bay Area that would like to check this truck and verify that everything I am saying is correct and true? Yar and TyGuyJeff have seen it in person. These guys are not new to this hobby and they can vouch for the beauty and originality of this truck.

There are a few members here that make this forum uninviting and because of this its difficult for a new member to approach this place if they are deciding to get into Syclones or Typhoons. To be quite honest, this is one of a number of reasons I have decided to sell what I have an move on. There have been some really nice people here and I appreciate their open and honest advice, yet the few people that put a damper on things ruin it. For any hobby to continue to exist, there needs to be an awareness and an overall consistency to promote it. These few people are not promoting their passion for these trucks and for the hobby in general, but are instead diminishing it and they are making sure no new comers will be likely to join.
 
Last edited:

Black Knight

I Glow Therefore I am
Re: FS: 92 Ty- 17,000 miles

Thank you, that clarifies quite a bit.

I would hate to think that you are truly selling your Ty simply because of some of the people on the forum. It can be difficult with many conflicting personalities, but in the end the good outweighs the bad, IMHO.

If you need any assistance in your sale or would like someone to look at it, I would happily do so.
 

Icarus-54

Donating Old Member
Re: FS: 92 Ty- 17,000 miles

You're trashing this forum because someone questions the facts in your ad.Thats not a bad thing.Over the years Ive seen like situations that have saved potential buyers from getting burnt.And if this is one of the reasons for selling your truck--you need thicker skin.Your best bet would be to respond to Jimmy questions and clear up any discrepancies.Good luck with the sale on what appears to be a sweet ride.
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: FS: 92 Ty- 17,000 miles

The photos I have included from the other link are only several months old. The photos posted by Jimmy were before I ever bought the truck. I actually have no idea where he got those or if they are the same truck. I have only ever owned the truck with original wheels and roof rack. The cladding IS NOT painted. It has the original puddy finish. Feel free to ask Yar who has seen it in person.

You are correct about my comment being the third owner. I need to recheck the information. I think I am third but I did write that the previous buyer was the third owner so it could be an error on my part. Either way, it still has only 17,000 miles on it.

Is there anyone close to the Bay Area that would like to check this truck and verify that everything I am saying is correct and true? Yar and TyGuyJeff have seen it in person. These guys are not new to this hobby and they can vouch for the beauty and originality of this truck.

There are a few members here that make this forum uninviting and because of this its difficult for a new member to approach this place if they are deciding to get into Syclones or Typhoons. To be quite honest, this is one of a number of reasons I have decided to sell what I have an move on. There have been some really nice people here and I appreciate their open and honest advice, yet the few people that put a damper on things ruin it. For any hobby to continue to exist, there needs to be an awareness and an overall consistency to promote it. These few people are not promoting their passion for these trucks and for the hobby in general, but are instead diminishing it and they are making sure no new comers will be likely to join.

Cry me a funking river.

You came in here waving your dick around like anybody gives a ****.

Legitamite questions were asked aboot the history of this truck which you do not know.

These are fair questions considering you want big bucks for a 20 yr old Jimmy.

You need to be less emotional and more logical.
 

77ZETA

New member
Re: FS: 92 Ty- 17,000 miles

I can vouch for this truck being clean,it has very little flaws for its age.
We did not buy it.
things we did not like a few things.
a/c not working.
it has been lowered,the back feels weird.
and its leaking oil somewhere.

I think this things are normal for its age...

we came accross a 5k typhoon and purchased it.the teal/gray with 5049 miles,this car is new without any flaws.price was right.

thank's
 
Top