Well this is my first post here and hope it will not offend anyone!
Heres the story.... I bought an all stock 33k mile sy a few days ago and have started going over a few things. The problem is that I don't know the sy and tys very well, BUT willing to learn! Anyway,,, my first problem is what I think might be an exhaust leak! When the truck is at idle it sounds fluttery "under" the front of the truck! When I have the hoop open I can't hear it from the top!
If this is a leak, what do I need to know before I jump on it?
Is they're a certain pipe or something that I might need to check first? It sounds like it's directly under the front of the truck. It might not be anything to worry about, but I just want to be sure!
BTW, awesome site
Any tips or ideas will be much appreciated!
God bless,
James
Heres the story.... I bought an all stock 33k mile sy a few days ago and have started going over a few things. The problem is that I don't know the sy and tys very well, BUT willing to learn! Anyway,,, my first problem is what I think might be an exhaust leak! When the truck is at idle it sounds fluttery "under" the front of the truck! When I have the hoop open I can't hear it from the top!
If this is a leak, what do I need to know before I jump on it?
Is they're a certain pipe or something that I might need to check first? It sounds like it's directly under the front of the truck. It might not be anything to worry about, but I just want to be sure!
BTW, awesome site
Any tips or ideas will be much appreciated!
God bless,
James