Buying my first Typhoon :)

Norm

Donating Member
Re: Buying my first Typhoon :)

Live and learn. Good luck dude, your going to need it.
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: Buying my first Typhoon :)

Apparently she traded it for some poop.
IDK :dunno:


Brevlle said:
Jimmy said:
Brevlle said:
I came on here asking for advice, apparently if I don't listen to what you guys say, it doesn't turn out well. I apologize if I offended anybody.
Dude, um ???
so, I made the mistake of buying that typhoon...bad idea..BUT on the good side, I traded it off for an 05 SRT-10
 

neildemo

Administrator
Re: Buying my first Typhoon :)

All I can say is WOOOOOOW! I have seen some tools in my life but this guy takes the cake!
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: Buying my first Typhoon :)

Vaporize his account. And IP-block him. So he doesn't have the satisfaction of coming in and looking at the results of his trolling.

AMEN !!!!!

I am surprised the guy that wanted to trade his 2011 GTR straight across for it didn't follow through.
 

Flyin Ryan

hated cuz he drives fords
Re: Buying my first Typhoon :)

The idiot is lying who the hell would traded a truck easily worth double for a 20 year old truck in that condition owned by an obviously clown... i call bs
 
Top