Buffalo Niagara falls Meet 3rd

gary sy

New member
Buffalo Niagara Falls Meet
Will be June 9,10,11 details are still being planned out but wanted to get the dates available. All are welcome to attend we are hoping to have as much fun as last year. Thanx Gary & Noelle

1-Brian E

3-Jim T
4-Alex H
5-Ian & Andrea
6-John T
7-Nickel H
8-Lance E
9-Zack S
10-Brandon A
11-Gary S
12-Evan T
13- SPORTMACHINES :)
14- Keith-sy1193
15- Nick - NJ93TY
16- Chris- Rythmman
17- Syclone Rob
18- Tyson
19- Cronic fatigue
20- Paul, locally
21- Clark Pease
22- Gmc syclone
23- josh Jencks
24-Matt W
25-tyone on
26- josh Jencks
 
Last edited:

typhoon taggart

New member
Re: Buffalo Niagara falls Meet 3rd

We might even blow up a ty this year. I'm going to be pushing close with truck or finishing it at your meet hopfully getting back at it second week of feb:tup:
 

gary sy

New member
Re: Buffalo Niagara falls Meet 3rd

Hoping to hear from Sportmachines !! Have not heard from Tom since the date was set hopfully they will be here. :tup::tup:
 

typhoon taggart

New member
Re: Buffalo Niagara falls Meet 3rd

IM getting a 3000sq ft garage to work out of hopefully that will give me enough room to get the buggy completed. I like the k boom typhoon:tup::tup::tup:
 

gary sy

New member
Re: Buffalo Niagara falls Meet 3rd

IM getting a 3000sq ft garage to work out of hopefully that will give me enough room to get the buggy completed. I like the k boom typhoon:tup::tup::tup:
Wow 3,000 sqft awsome !! Tell me when to bring my sawzall over ! Lol. But seriously if the weather is shit on the weekends and I cant work outside let me know if you need a hand I or we will be there to help GET R DONE !! :tup: :tup:
 

typhoon taggart

New member
Re: Buffalo Niagara falls Meet 3rd

my buddy has a late 90s early 2000 s10 blazer he wants scrap money for it it has good heads and the brakes and spindles
 

Cronic fatigue

toe cutter
Re: Buffalo Niagara falls Meet 3rd

I'm trying to get the wife on board for this, we never been to niagara falls so this could be our chance, plus its syty play time too.
I Would trailer sy there,".
There be A place to park trailer and hauler? Safely,'.
 

gary sy

New member
Re: Buffalo Niagara falls Meet 3rd

I'm trying to get the wife on board for this, we never been to niagara falls so this could be our chance, plus its syty play time too.
I Would trailer sy there,".
There be A place to park trailer and hauler? Safely,'.
Yes had some bring trailers last year and plenty of room @ our house! Hope to see you and the wife !:tup:
 

gary sy

New member
Re: Buffalo Niagara falls Meet 3rd

I'm trying to get the wife on board for this, we never been to niagara falls so this could be our chance, plus its syty play time too.
I Would trailer sy there,".
There be A place to park trailer and hauler? Safely,'.

The first year we all cruzed together to the Falls . And last year some hung out at the house and we had a group go up to the falls . And this year we plan the same so if there is any interest will be sat afternoon.:tup:
 

gary sy

New member
Re: Buffalo Niagara falls Meet 3rd

Come for a day or the weekend , camp here or stay the local microtel 5 min away. :D
 
Top