Buffalo Niagara falls Meet 3rd

autoaddictions

Active member
Re: Buffalo Niagara falls Meet 3rd

I'm trying to get the wife on board for this, we never been to niagara falls so this could be our chance, plus its syty play time too.
I Would trailer sy there,".
There be A place to park trailer and hauler? Safely,'.

Makin sweet love by the Falls !! Adorable!
 

gary sy

New member
Re: Buffalo Niagara falls Meet 3rd

Just wanted to say get your sy/tys rollin so you can make the meet !!:tup: :tup:
 

Aeroking

e.i.
Re: Buffalo Niagara falls Meet 3rd

Looks like I'll be a pedestrian this year. My truck likely won't e running by then. Not even running enough to get it on the trailer. But I will be there.
 

gary sy

New member
Re: Buffalo Niagara falls Meet 3rd

Awww dam ! But glad you will be there looking forward to seeing everyone ! :)
 

Syclone Rob

Its all ABOOT the SYTY eh
Re: Buffalo Niagara falls Meet 3rd

Well guys. Some of my plans have changed (work related) and I will have to pass on this get together unfortunately. I hope that I can make it to next year's gathering. Luckily it didn't affect the Carlisle trip so I hope to see you guys there.
 

SY-1193

Active member
Re: Buffalo Niagara falls Meet 3rd

Missed this meet last year. Looking forward to attending again. See everyone there. (plan to arrive mid-day Friday).
 
Top