Blurple sy project build #301

REVEREND HARMON

Party in a box!
Re: Blurple sy project build #301

Its been awhile....after a bunch of issues the truck is getting closer to hitting the track. Replacing the bs3 with a new holley efi next week. (long story).

here are some pics to update a little bit






 

Logan

Member
Re: Blurple sy project build #301

That is badass! I hope I can see that one in person some day.
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: Blurple sy project build #301

Wow. That has come a LONG way since I saw it in an enclosed trailer near Nashville. Hope it will be at Nats this year :tup:
 

RydinLowSince2000

13.84 @ 98 mph
Re: Blurple sy project build #301

Beautiful truck man I hope to be able to use your trucks looks as a bench mark for my Ty minus the roll cage and beast under the hood.
 

hatrik8

Donating Member
Re: Blurple sy project build #301

Looking great, I missed this thread. Custom dash looks cool. Is that a big screen in there??
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: Blurple sy project build #301

I only like the Raspberry Sy all your other paintwork is questonable/gay IMO.
 

qbnkiller

Conflaguration Specialist
Re: Blurple sy project build #301

they bolt around the perimeter...should be more difficult to let the smoke out.
 

REVEREND HARMON

Party in a box!
Re: Blurple sy project build #301

Thanks for the compliments....im itching to drive her again.


And Uncle Michael gets Holley stuff cheap. :tup:
I have the best uncle in the world!! :)

Bs3 to holly efi Please explain ?? Looks great!!

the holley system is alot cheaper then the bs3...the software is years ahead and the holley controls alot more. Did i mention the holley was cheaper?
 
Top