Recent content by new-sy-guy

  1. N

    What Were The Original Tires?

    Are these the same as Firehawk?
  2. N

    What Were The Original Tires?

    What tires came on these trucks from the factory?
  3. N

    Car Fax PLEASE?

    Could someone with an account run the car fax for this sy I am interested in buying? 1GDCT14Z9M88002696 Thanks in advance
  4. N

    ATR 3" with muffler, not really 3"

    I've been stuck for the last 5 minutes staring at 4C Fed's dancing girl. Just thought I'd share. Does she come in color?
  5. N

    Where can i get methanol alcohol from for my aquamist kit?

    Brian, Talk to Rick at Keller's motorsports! 631-665-0886. I used to run methanol in my go carts and I bought it from him. He is in Bayshore. P.S. go to his website and check out the shifter-carts http://www.kartrentals.com/ This is my next toy! <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by...
  6. N

    typhoon on a diet

    Imagine how much weight you could shave off a Sy with a fiberglass bed!!
  7. N

    Crate Motor Price??

    I was asking because I saw this guy in MI selling 2 crate motors. $1,300 each. Sounded cheap? Says they have the zr-9 option code which he says means sy/ty appplication. Are these motors worth anything or or they just another stock unit waiting to blow up?
  8. N

    Crate Motor Price??

  9. N

    Crate Motor Price??

    Anyone know how much GM gets for a Long Block for a sy/ty?. Is a sy/ty 4.3 any different than any other 4.3?
  10. N

    Did i see someone here from LI? I can't find it?

    Hey typhool, Thanks for the post. I am really looking for a low mileage sy although the one for $12,000 is tempting at that price, I am afraid of what has been done to it over the past 60,000 miles. You make a good argument about the east end, maybe you could talk to mw wife for me!
  11. N

    Did i see someone here from LI? I can't find it?

    It's a small world! I was in East moriches today looking for a house. The wife thinks it is a little too far east, but I love it out there. I do a lot of off shore fishing out of shinecock.
  12. N

    Did i see someone here from LI? I can't find it?

    I am the guy from Long island. I am not an owner yet but I am still looking for that elusive east coast low mileage sy for under $15,000. I will be at Englishtown next weekend hunting for a truck.
  13. N

    Ok....Extended Cab Syclone?

    You have been given a mission from God.You need to find out the real deal with this truck. Did you see it yourself? Is it a conversion of sorts that this guy did? Why is it apart? Do you have any pictures now? If you choose to accept your mission and share your findings here, you will be...
Top