Crate Motor Price??

Sy769

Donating Member
Yes it is
Main bearing caps
Pistons
Headgaskets

Would not recommend buying one unless you could verify when it was built and that the proper parts were used.
 

V6 Kompressor

New member
No longer available from the normal parts channels, there may be some warranty units stuck in a warehouse somewhere, but for what they may want for those....I would build, or have one built by a trusted person/shop so I would know what exactly was used in the engine... There are some people on this board that can help you with what you may need...John Waller may have exactly what you are looking for...
_________________
There is only one thing to remember, if it has tires or tits, it will ALWAYS be causing you problems.... :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragrace55 on 2002-03-08 20:16 ]</font>
 

new-sy-guy

New member
I was asking because I saw this guy in MI selling 2 crate motors. $1,300 each. Sounded cheap? Says they have the zr-9 option code which he says means sy/ty appplication. Are these motors worth anything or or they just another stock unit waiting to blow up?
 
Top