SYCLONE#1531
'MOFOFAST
While on our way to a local car show.
I couldnt resist to run one of our forum members (Zr1-170) new 91 Zr1 on the higway. I got the jump from aprox 70 to 110. OUTSIDE TEMPS WERE 17 degrees!! FMIC loved it!! I shut down at 110 and he came by me like a ZR1 should! FAST!! He would of came past me even if I didnt shut it down!:roll: He dynoed 410+whp 4.10 gears extc. It was built by Vette Doctors. Beuatiful fast NA ZR1!!
SHORT VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS_BC2uCxM0
I couldnt resist to run one of our forum members (Zr1-170) new 91 Zr1 on the higway. I got the jump from aprox 70 to 110. OUTSIDE TEMPS WERE 17 degrees!! FMIC loved it!! I shut down at 110 and he came by me like a ZR1 should! FAST!! He would of came past me even if I didnt shut it down!:roll: He dynoed 410+whp 4.10 gears extc. It was built by Vette Doctors. Beuatiful fast NA ZR1!!
SHORT VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS_BC2uCxM0