WTB Trans Cooler Lines

Ty#365

BOOST LAUNCH KING
Looking for some tranny cooler lines. Would like to get some flexible lines too aid in install. New or used in good working order...
 

BoostedSUV

Active member
Re: WTB Trans Cooler Lines

RPM makes a really nice braided trans line kit. Works great with an axillary trans cooler (recommended) as well :tup:
 

Ty#365

BOOST LAUNCH KING
Re: WTB Trans Cooler Lines

I've seen the rpm ones but a little pricey for my budget. If i have to get them I will. Any other ideas or items?
 

Norm

Donating Member
Re: WTB Trans Cooler Lines

Buy a flaring kit and some hardline and bend your own up. Probably run you around $50.00 for everything, maybe more or less if you can borrow a tubing flare tool.I've done a few sets for a couple cars I've built. Not that hard to do,just takes time.
 

Ty#365

BOOST LAUNCH KING
Re: WTB Trans Cooler Lines

Thats a good idea Norm. Would I need a flex section to account for drivetrain movement?
 

Norm

Donating Member
Re: WTB Trans Cooler Lines

Nope, there's not that much flex that you need to worry about them cracking.
 

Beavis

Still plays with trucks
Re: WTB Trans Cooler Lines

You use all AN line and fittings with a extra trans cooler for about $200ish or less if you are smart and thrifty. All the sizes have been mentioned in other posts many times. :2cents:
 
Top