looking for a stock airbox
V6QUICK Member Feb 27, 2010 #2 Re: wtb stock airbox fchen83 said: looking for a stock airbox Click to expand... I have with a K&N airfilter $50 plus shipping. Harry
Re: wtb stock airbox fchen83 said: looking for a stock airbox Click to expand... I have with a K&N airfilter $50 plus shipping. Harry
fabricator 2280 Feb 27, 2010 #3 Re: wtb stock airbox just the air box do you need the cross over tube i have both
F fchen83 New member Feb 27, 2010 #4 Re: wtb stock airbox I just need the airbox, alread have the crossover tube.
D dragonballs New member Feb 28, 2010 #5 Re: wtb stock airbox I have one in like brand new condition. I will send you a pic when I return on monday.
Re: wtb stock airbox I have one in like brand new condition. I will send you a pic when I return on monday.