wtb grille emblems

skolman91

Member
All 3 of them with good posts, would prefer the black ones, but will consider red ones for a decent price if no black ones around..
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: wtb grille emblems

I didn't get over to the shop where they are at the other day, I will make an effort to get over there soon.
 

ChiPhoon

Chicago Typhoon!
Re: wtb grille emblems

i have a newer black set with poles, but i dont do paypal or anything. i can snap some photos tomorrow. since your older member i have no problem sending them to you first, then you can send me a check or something, but i just dont do paypal sorry.
 

skolman91

Member
Re: wtb grille emblems

i have a newer black set with poles, but i dont do paypal or anything. i can snap some photos tomorrow. since your older member i have no problem sending them to you first, then you can send me a check or something, but i just dont do paypal sorry.
i will give captain a couple days to see if he can find his since he replied first, but if not i would be interested in working something out..
 

wildphil

I Love My Ty's
Re: wtb grille emblems

Did you guys end up selling your black letters. If not I am interested in a set.
 

skolman91

Member
Re: wtb grille emblems

i got what i was looking for, believe captain sold his, not sure about the other people who posted up..
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: wtb grille emblems

I have some NOS black GMC letters, but I am not sure your going to like the price of my set if you didn't like the price of Morgan's used set. I am not 100% sure if I want to sell them though.
 

gstacky

Member
Re: wtb grille emblems

I have a really nice used set of black letters. I'm not really sure what they are worth, but I know what I paid for new red ones years ago, and I know I'm not going to give the black ones away, but if someone was interested in a good set let me know what your willing to pay.
 

wildphil

I Love My Ty's
Re: wtb grille emblems

If you guys will send me a PM with the price you want for them. I will let you know if I am interested in them or not. I don't expect to still get them for what I paid yar for the last set I got for my other truck. I think it was like $57 shipped. To bad he sold all he had.
 
Top