Wipers....

Maaso

New member
Anybody elses wipers just randomly come on for no reason at all?

And then stay on until you shut your truck off?
 

attackdog

New member
Re: Wipers....

Mine will cycle when I use the turn signal but they don't stay on. Is there an easy fix for this or does the stalk need to be replaced? Thanks.
-Dean
 

Syclone#2960

What ever it takes!!
Re: Wipers....

Don't know if this will help but, my ty wipers sweep once before the truck starts. It started doing this after I cracked the wiper motor cover. So you might want to check that out.
 

JayLo

Sir Boost-a-Lot
Re: Wipers....

It's a fairly common problem with these trucks (mine does it to). Basically, the switch gets dirty and/or wears out and you get random wiper action. Let me see if I can find a thread or two that will help.
________
SaraFox live
 
Last edited:

MrNurse

i'm no homo
Re: Wipers....

ok i replaced my motor mounts and now my wipers/water washer fluid pump do not work.......any ideas?
 
Top