Winter Wheels

westinbrad

New member
Hello all,

I am the proud new owner of a '93 typhoon and was wondering what type of wheels will fit on the Typhoon. I was thinking that some of the Camaro Wheels may fit.

Not really looking for aftermarket, and don't really care what they look like...maybe something off Ebay for super cheap or something.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks
 
Re: Winter Wheels

4x4 blazer steel wheels.

or these

JoeD_1988ChevyS10Blazer_RR.jpg
 

westinbrad

New member
Re: Winter Wheels

Does any one happen to know the stock wheel's backspacing and offset? Thanks so much.
 

westinbrad

New member
Re: Winter Wheels

I hate to have people hold my hand, but I tried searching and got offset and backspacing for other wheels other that stock...When a thread starts off with aftermarket wheel gargon, I usually skim through probably missing the important stuff.

I have the worst luck with forums, because ever time I do try to seach, usually I get a smei-answer on the 98th page.

I know how much people hate to read the same questions a bunch of times in a row...I'm one of them...but I try searching, but have a hard time finding what I am looking for.

P.S. I think when I did the search, I just typed offset...oops...maybe that's why I had a hard time.
 

rodent

Member
Re: Winter Wheels

I'm running ASA 17x8 wheels (BMW offset) with 245 Yokohoma winters. Its a beast in the snow! Screw parking it in the winter.
2415082034_a55c7702bf.jpg
 

SEL777

One of 101
Re: Winter Wheels

midnightbluS10 said:
4x4 blazer steel wheels.

or these

JoeD_1988ChevyS10Blazer_RR.jpg


These are what I have on mine for winter. I added some cheap snow tires from Tire Rack and have no problems. Stick with the stock sized tires, I didn't and went up a size and will those rub slightly at full lock on the inside of the cladding.
 
Re: Winter Wheels

Hey Westinbrad, where are u at. I'm in Oklahoma, and have a set a stockers with blizzack tires. Wheels not in pretty shape but I'll never need them here.PM if interested.
 
Top