White Syclone in Redlands, CA

SS350

New member
I saw it a year ago. It was either a white S-15 with Syclone cadding or a Syclone that had been repainted white.

*eh, I know I'm new here and all, but I know what a Syclone is. My dad (SY2455) has had one for a few years now.*

Anybody else ever seen this truck?
 

Nasariobv

New member
ok

ok

ok i live in san bernardino, i have seen a few fake sys and tys in the area.....y would anyone paint a sy white?????? well anyways i spotted a fake red syclone last week it has some decals on it, i waited for the guy at the parking lot, he was preety ticked off...so phuk him, syclone with no claddding.......well anyways , what part of riverside.....i have heard of a aspen gray typhoon in the area and my coworker brother has a gray white ty, no other syclones of in the area, that i know off.....a guy in cherry valley has one and we chat on the board allot...
 

SS350

New member
The guy in Cherry Valley is my dad. I wanted to go to your meeting yesterday, but I had band practice for a New Years Eve show.

I was driving west on San Bernardino Ave, just barely west of Alabama. It was driving East.

It was a shortbed/standard cab pickup.
 
Top