MD Wanted Transfer Case Syclone

yar

Donating Member
Re: Wanted Transfer Case Syclone

i have 3 new ones, $850 + shipping----for each ( they only fit Syclone }
Ray ( 831 ) 476-7643
Ca.
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: Wanted Transfer Case Syclone

I will do some checking for you....a guy in Michigan had a low mileage (63000) one 2 months ago for $250 and to my knowledge, no one bought it. Freight is extra but I have shipped them for @ $90 on a business account.
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: Wanted Transfer Case Syclone

I will do some checking for you....a guy in Michigan had a low mileage (63000) one 2 months ago for $250 and to my knowledge, no one bought it. Freight is extra but I have shipped them for @ $90 on a business account.

Search for user name Skolman91. I found his ad (11/15) but can't link it from my phone. He was selling both the transfer case and rearend from his Sy for $450. Remember just the transfer case for less + shipping. Hope that helps you get a reasonably priced, quality unit :tup:
 
Top