Vegas

RwD*eaT3r

New member
Just curious on who in lives in vegas, just got my tranny rebuilt by SR7 Performance and wanted to know where most of the vegas syty guys get there trannys done at.
 

syntax

Member
hey man kevin here I was at your house /w my sy, how did the tranny rebuild go? he do a good job? I would have mine rebuilt by either jwaller in south carolina or Mikelee in california, send it out to a sy/ty guy to have it done right the first time.
 

msaskin

New member
Re: Vegas

RwD*eaT3r said:
Just curious on who in lives in vegas, just got my tranny rebuilt by SR7 Performance and wanted to know where most of the vegas syty guys get there trannys done at.

I'd suggest Len @ Performance Transmission. www.ptlv.com

He does tranny work for most of the f-body guys in las vegas, as well as a large number of grand nationals. He himself also has a 9-sec. turbo t iirc.

~matt
 
Top