Ultimate delete

CGL

Member
Hello.

I´m considering getting me another Ty.
Went to look at it again today .
Idled like c*rap.
Datamaster indicated really rich idle. Nothing else wrong.

Questions:

Does it take more to go back to stock chip than swap the MAP from 3 bar to 2, and burn a chip with 1576BBZA ?

Could somebody have changed the injectors with stock turbo, and if, how could I identify them ?

Going to test drive it on monday, do you guys/gals have some advice considering the Ultimate chip ?

(And, how do one link several words in the search?)
 

turbodig

Active member
Re: Ultimate delete

Injectors could well have been changed... get the number off them and google the number.

You can run the stock chip as you describe, provided the injectors are stock.

There are so many non-working or mismatched-to-setup Ultimates around... guys putting stock chips in trucks with different injectors, chips for different injectors in stock trucks, installing them without memcals on the sandwich board...

Chip must work somewhat, if you can connect with DM.
 

CGL

Member
Re: Ultimate delete

Thanks.
I´ll try to get the numbers later today when I test drive the thing.
 
Top