Ultimate chip questions

BAD ZR1

New member
Just got a ty about two weeks ago and I've already scoured the site and reltated links for all of the great info.

I've now entered the amassing parts phase to get in the 12's and amongst a pile of other items I just bought a used ultimate v7. A few questions:

1. Where can I get replacement keys? Seller promised he had them but could not find them after I paid. :tdown:

2. Where can I get a copy of the user information/documentation for the various setting i.e. boost/octane levels. If someone could provide a pdf, txt or fax that would be great.

3. I'm looking at a PTE52 setup so I will be switching to 50# injectors, I know the ultimate can be reprogrammed but who performs this service and how much does it cost?

Lots more questions to come....

Thanks!
Mike
 

Junior1

NASTE Member
Todd Austinson (Ty1548) He makes the Ultimates - Do a search and you can PM or email him...
 
Top