Typhoons for sale?

killa66cam

RIDIN DIRTY
Re: Typhoons for sale?

Thanks... Wife picked out hood.. that's what she wanted on it.... Technicly it's her's.........

I have the stock one too ... :) :tup:

Scott~

I hear ya man. As long as it's the wifeys, you can add one more Sy/Ty to the fold. If only my girl liked any car that I did...that didn't cost ten times more than I am willing to spend at least! Is the hood painted up too?

Cam
 

UR50SLO

V6+2=LSXCamaro
Re: Typhoons for sale?

I hear ya man. As long as it's the wifeys, you can add one more Sy/Ty to the fold. If only my girl liked any car that I did...that didn't cost ten times more than I am willing to spend at least! Is the hood painted up too?

Cam

It's sitting in the barn... I have the extra paint and can paint that anytime... it's pretty simple and there's nothing under the hood that prevents it from going back to stock... :)
~Scott
 

TeeTopZ

Member
Re: Typhoons for sale?

I may be willing to part with mine. I think it is about what you are looking for. I have a ton of parts that I will sell with it for the right price. Those would be L35 heads, 3" downpipe, spare turbo, and a lot of other stuff. Pm me for more info and I can get you pics if needed
 

killa66cam

RIDIN DIRTY
Re: Typhoons for sale?

I may be willing to part with mine. I think it is about what you are looking for. I have a ton of parts that I will sell with it for the right price. Those would be L35 heads, 3" downpipe, spare turbo, and a lot of other stuff. Pm me for more info and I can get you pics if needed

He sold it already...I think to blazinlow. I am interested in the 3" downpipe though, and maybe the spare turbo...depending on what it is. Thanks.

Cam
 

TeeTopZ

Member
Re: Typhoons for sale?

He sold it already...I think to blazinlow. I am interested in the 3" downpipe though, and maybe the spare turbo...depending on what it is. Thanks.

Cam

In his first post he said he was looking for a Ty, and it was a bonus if you wanted his Sy, so even though the Sy is sold it would be a reasonable assumption to think he still wants a Ty. The downpipe is a JSM a d the spare turbo is stock. You can buy them both with the Ty as a package, or I will just keep them and put them on the truck if I don't sell it.
 

killa66cam

RIDIN DIRTY
Re: Typhoons for sale?

In his first post he said he was looking for a Ty, and it was a bonus if you wanted his Sy, so even though the Sy is sold it would be a reasonable assumption to think he still wants a Ty. The downpipe is a JSM a d the spare turbo is stock. You can buy them both with the Ty as a package, or I will just keep them and put them on the truck if I don't sell it.

I gotcha. I thought that you were looking to trade...my bad.

Cam
 

blue83z

Donating Member
Re: Typhoons for sale?

Was originally looking to trade just to reduce the number of transactions. Ended up getting a 93 Ty for parts as a part of the deal with Scott (blazinlow). Going to sell the parts Ty, but have not been in town for more than about 2 hours in the last week.
In a nutshell, still looking for a Ty. There are about four that people have Pm'd me that I have not had the chance to dig real deep into yet.
 
Top