typhoon driveline parts

fbirdroller

I Fly Low
i have a transmission and transfer case as well as the front and rear complete axles. 90k miles on all, i have a rough idea of what some of it is worth, but am going to do some research so i can post prices, if you need something send me an offer for now please.
 

fbirdroller

I Fly Low
Re: typhoon driveline parts

i have these parts back up for sale, i never sold them before last year and kinda forgot about them sitting in the corner, let me know if your interested.
 

gstjohn

Sycloned S-10
Re: typhoon driveline parts

do you still have the transfer case? if so how much are you asking for it?
 

fbirdroller

I Fly Low
Re: typhoon driveline parts

i still have the transfer, do you have an offer for me based roughly on what they go for.... ? ill do some checking myself and see if i cant come up with a more specific answer for you
 
Top