Turbolink users... Do you have an IAC Delay when connected?

sy2207

Donating Member
Every time I connect my Turbolink to my truck it takes about 30 seconds for the truck to pull RPM out of the motor. I guess it is in ALDL mode. When I first connect it my rpms jump to about 1200 and I can see the IAC being decreased slowly until it goes back to low idle. Is this normal?? I just figured it was but now I am questioning that.

Is it my laptop?? It can be connected to the truck and nothing happens. When I hit "connect to vehicle" it raises the RPMs. Is this the same for you guys? I would like to hit connect and drive but I have to wait there. The RPMs also go up when I disconnect too.

Brian
 

Syclone#892

Member
I think you are having the same problem that I had. Some vehicles are suppose to run in aldl mode but not syty's. Search for a post with my name, the guy from turbolink helped me. You have to take the connector apart and cut one or two wires can't remember but its in the post. Good luck.
 
Top