Turbo/down pipe flange

CGL

Member
Does anybody have a drawing of the turbo- or down pipe flange ?
I´m sorry if this is common knowledge, I searched but did not find the answer.
 

CGL

Member
Re: Turbo/down pipe flange

So it´s not common knowledge...

Is it true that no body knows the bolt circle diameter and turbine exhaust diameter ?

I do actually have both the down pipe and turbo some 15 meters away from me, but theyre bolted together in the Ty...

I´m trying to build a down pipe with an adapter from what ever the exact dia is to 3".
 

WyoSyclone

Active member
Re: Turbo/down pipe flange

I've got my stock turbo sitting in a box in my shop... I can check it out for you tomorrow if you'd like.
 

SY2932

Administrator
Re: Turbo/down pipe flange

If WyoSyclone can't get you what you need, either Mike Renz or I can. I can get my stock turbo and downpipe on the CNC at work and plot everything out but it may be a day or two since I have A LOT of irons in the fire right now...

IMG_0870.sized.jpg


IMG_0963.sized.jpg


IMG_1929.sized.jpg


Start to semi finish...
 

Don W.

Stab it and steer it
Re: Turbo/down pipe flange

Equilateral triangle 3 1/8 per side centered on the hole, as best as I can measure.

Edit: Additional measurements: ESTIMATED 2 1/4 outlet, 3 1/2 bolt circle
 

CGL

Member
Re: Turbo/down pipe flange

Thank´s a bunch guys.

MY life would be easy if someone could provide a cad drawing, like AutoCAD or Solid Edge compatible.

Too bad the "community" is so small here in Finland that I think nobody has spare turbos and down pipes lying on their shelves. As a matter of fact, I think that the 10 or so Ty owners here aren´t too interested in modifications at all.
 

CGL

Member
Re: Turbo/down pipe flange

This is what I had in mind:
DP.png
Left side to turbo, right side fits inside 3" pipe, welded.
O2 bung on the adapter.

Should it be called Billet Down Pipe Adapter.

;)
 
Top