Totalled Marlboro Syclone

Jimmy

Banned
Re: Totalled Marlboro Syclone

Yea I knew that Jimmy... the dead giveaway was that thing that looked like a bale of hay in your backseat ;)
That was a fun ride :D
Just remember Rob,I was barely conscious,and you jumped right in.

That was probably bad.

Or maybe it wasn't.....
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: Totalled Marlboro Syclone

I'd like to have one to mod the shit out of,and be able to toss them FUGLY ****ing rims into a smelter.

I'd drive the shit out of it,and launch it at every light.
 

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box
Re: Totalled Marlboro Syclone

My hobby is making fags from CO upset.

Is it working? :haha:

TJay? :D Bujlly? Nutswingers?

You? :)

(J/K Austin.I hope you are not really a fag)

You seem pretty cool to me :dunno:

Didn't upset me. I actually though it was kinda funny. Cruel, but funny.
 
Top