Thanks RPM!

Sy229

Move with Purpose
I meant to post this a while ago but got distracted with the Miami meet activities. :)

Santa was very kind this year and left a bunch of SyTy stuff that he (she) knew I would want/need. When the parts arrived from RPM, the AFPR on the order was actually a fuel pump for an import - messed up by the supplier that Mike had ordered them drop-shipped from (to avoid a back-order past Xmas).

Anyway, Mike worked it out with his sub (without any effort by me), covered return shipping of the pump, and shipped the regulator pronto.

I appreciate the extra effort, especially during what must have been a busy time in the shop - Thanks Mike. :tup:
 

Don W.

Stab it and steer it
Re: Thanks RPM!

I've met Mike. Bought some parts, square dealer as far as I'm concerned. :tup:Nice guy also.
 

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD
Re: Thanks RPM!

I was one of those guys who would call and ask questions all the time and now that I am actually spending money, Mike stood out in my mind as one of the ones who took the time to answer my questions and not get pissed I wasn't buying anything. Awsome vendor in my book.:tup:
 

Tyes93TY

New member
Re: Thanks RPM!

I haven't spent a dime at RPM. But the previous owner of my Ty must have loved the joint. I have easily over 10k in receipts from them.
 
Top