syclone options questions

Kind of an off beat question, but did the syclones come with lighted vanity mirrors?

And also I believe there was several hundred dollars price difference on the syclones, what were the extra options? or am I just mistaken?
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: syclone options questions

Dunno about the mirror,but here is a list of all the options:
 

SY2767

Member
Re: syclone options questions

Mine came with lighted visors, i thought the only option on a SY was a dealer installed sunroof.
 

R&C_RallySyTy

Little Big Man
Re: syclone options questions

Josh Young said:
Kind of an off beat question, but did the syclones come with lighted vanity mirrors?

And also I believe there was several hundred dollars price difference on the syclones, what were the extra options? or am I just mistaken?

I'm not 100% sure myself. My sticker price was over 26k off the dealer lot. Let me go get my original sticker and check it out.

Edit Post:
Ok, I was wrong. Sticker says $25,650.00
Visor Vanity Mirrors is listed under standard equipment on my sticker. Then on the side it has something about options. AM/FM Stereo w/Cass and graphic equalizer. What the hell is a graphic equalizer?
 

graham1524

Well-known member
Re: syclone options questions

i have the original window sticker and it says syclone "package" includes lighted rearview mirror and vabity mirrors - doesnt say anything about the eq but i thought it was stock
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: syclone options questions

Show me proof of 1 Sy that came WITHOUT the EQ cassette,and I will believe it was an option.
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: syclone options questions

Jimmy said:
Show me proof of 1 Sy that came WITHOUT the EQ cassette,and I will believe it was an option.

It was officially an option on the window sticker. I am not so sure any of they came without that option.
 
Re: syclone options questions

I know that I have seen a few on Ebay and Autotrader that just had the standard cassette player like the blazers and pickups, I just always thought someone had removed the factory ones at some point, but now I'm not sure.
 

turbodig

Active member
Re: syclone options questions

Jimmy said:
Show me proof of 1 Sy that came WITHOUT the EQ cassette,and I will believe it was an option.

Mine doesn't have an EQ. #689. Got the sticker showing it.
 

Jimmyanderson

New member
Re: syclone options questions

I am the 4th owner of mine which it currently has a Alpine stereo in it but the one the previous owner sent me does not have the EQ with it - I would have to say mine is without the EQ also. SY #2118
 

InvisiBill

Active member
Re: syclone options questions

1456 had the plain cassette when I bought it. I'm the third owner and it had 77k on it, so I can't guarantee it came that way. But it did have a paper air filter and one original headlight, so it really was very stock when I got it.
 
Top