syclone for sale in Indiana

syclone2910

New member
I found a syclone for sale with 35000 miles on it. It has a atr aux intercoller, and a 9 inch k&N cone. It is a really nice truck and the guy only wants 12,500. I comes with a model, and all of the factory paperwork. It is number 64. I just thought that I would let you guys know about it. It seems like a smokin deal.
 

Splatman

New member
I came across a picture of a red sy on a BB somewhere else and they said all they knew was it was from Kokomo. I really like that paintjob, do you have any more pictures of it?
 

Tooky

Serious about performance
Damn that is a good enough deal to make me consider buying a 2nd one!! I just about got #44 paid off so #64 would also look nice. If someone else buys this one, let us know how it turned out!!! Thanks.
 
Top