Stuff for sale

REVEREND HARMON

Party in a box!
I have some stuff i need to get rid of so i can get some more stuff..lol its a viscous cycle!
All prices include shipping inside the usa mainland :D

i accept paypal :) paypal is muddinmandi at yahoo dot com

Brand new never used lc-1 3760 wideband. Comes with the usb cable convertor also SOLD
$160 shipped
IMAG0451.jpg

IMAG0452.jpg

IMAG0455.jpg


412 cam, used for about 200 miles. perfect condition.SOLD
$200 shipped
IMAG0456.jpg

IMAG0457.jpg


Msd 8597 distributor. Got this from another board member. Looks to be brand new and never used. Still in original box. SOLD
$200
IMAG0454.jpg



JSM 700r4 trans cross-member. Light scratches from use.SOLD
$225 shipped
IMAG0458.jpg


58 mm polished throttle body from rpm. Comes with iac and tps sensors and bottom plate. it does not have the extra bracket on it for trans linkage. I think the stock bracket will bolt to it or you can ask rpm. I didn't need it because i have a 4l80e. SOLD
$325 shipped
IMAG0453.jpg


Rpm a/a with new hks black bov. This also comes with the throttle body bracket and adapter. 2 pieces of the tubing need welded back together. I cut them to fit in a w/a inter-cooler. But it is all there. Oh, and it has a little bit of black spray paint on the front of the inter-cooler.
$900 shipped
IMAG0459.jpg
 
Last edited:

93 TY 2185

Donating Member
Re: Stuff for sale

I'll take the
:tup:JSM 700r4 trans cross-member. Light scratches from use.
$225 shipped

Payment sent
 

Treymen

Donating Member
Re: Stuff for sale

:cry: I want that A2A so bad. If you can wait a week, I'll take it.
If this is the direct bolt on application....
 

abes_sy

SY #2995
Re: Stuff for sale

Dibs on the wide band if you can tell me if i can use it to tune with the tunerpro or datamaster and is if there are other parts i may need.
 

abes_sy

SY #2995
Re: Stuff for sale

Hey Harmon sorry for the wait. had to check my funds and turns out its not looking good for me right now. So with that said I retract my dibs. Thanks for the chance.
 

SEL777

One of 101
Re: Stuff for sale

OK, I'll take it then, I saw shipping on others, but not on that one. I guess I should read the entire post.

Funds sent too!
 
Last edited:
Top