westinbrad
New member
Hello Everyone,
I'm looking for some good spray can touch up for my Forrest Green Typhoon. Does any one know where I can get some good spray can touch up for the grey cladding and the forrest green paint?
The car is sitting, and will continue to sit after I head back to work, and I'm finally flying to see the car.
I plan on spending good money on a paint job in a couple years and just need something to cover up a few of the imperfections---actually the clear coat's coming off on some parts and alot of the cladding is fading---just need something temp that will look good...while I drive it for a week before it gets stored for a couple more years.
Hope someone can help,
Brad
I'm looking for some good spray can touch up for my Forrest Green Typhoon. Does any one know where I can get some good spray can touch up for the grey cladding and the forrest green paint?
The car is sitting, and will continue to sit after I head back to work, and I'm finally flying to see the car.
I plan on spending good money on a paint job in a couple years and just need something to cover up a few of the imperfections---actually the clear coat's coming off on some parts and alot of the cladding is fading---just need something temp that will look good...while I drive it for a week before it gets stored for a couple more years.
Hope someone can help,
Brad