Rolled ty and GT

s10blaza

BOOSTED
Re: Rolled ty and GT

That's not a horrible deal for Someone wiling to put in some work, I'd jump on it if it was closer
 

skolman91

Member
Re: Rolled ty and GT

I think the Indy guys sad that was Rick Smits Ty.
Smits happens! grew up watching that guy :lol:

If the GT were in a little nicer shape id say it would be worth it to me, but thats why i posted it up its not worth the hassle to me atm..
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: Rolled ty and GT

Smits happens! grew up watching that guy :lol:

If the GT were in a little nicer shape id say it would be worth it to me, but thats why i posted it up its not worth the hassle to me atm..

Nobody wants crusty junk.
 

skolman91

Member
Re: Rolled ty and GT

I saw pics of the GT on facebook, its WAY worse than what the pic showed, didnt even look like the same truck, junk indeed..
 
Top