QUICK! Cladding color ideas needed....

Ty#365

BOOST LAUNCH KING
My Typhoon is ready for paint and I am having some difficulty choosing a color for the cladding. It is a white/white truck. The truck is staying white, just getting a frest coat. I need to tell the painter a color within the next 48 hrs. How do you think rasberry cladding would look? I need some ideas guys! Or just leave it white/white?
 

fronzoos

New member
Re: QUICK! Cladding color ideas needed....

I vote nay on the raspberry cladding... Go Brown.
 
Last edited:

REVEREND HARMON

Party in a box!
Re: QUICK! Cladding color ideas needed....

raspberry is extremely pink..unless you wanna be called gey all the time i wouldnt do that.

I would try something out of the box, like maybe camaro synergy green.
maybe a dark cherry red, or a dark hunter met green.
 

jeepruby04

New member
Re: QUICK! Cladding color ideas needed....

:tdown: on the razz. I'd stay with the white. I think it would need to be something light so it didn't contrast too bad.
 

syclone2673

Member
Re: QUICK! Cladding color ideas needed....

How about the new "chrome", Im sure its not cheap and I think it requires special equipment. Would look killer though.
images.jpg
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: QUICK! Cladding color ideas needed....

could always keep the body white and do the cladding white with a silver pearl in it, kinda play on the white/grey theme, but in a stealthy kinda way.
 

Ty#365

BOOST LAUNCH KING
Re: QUICK! Cladding color ideas needed....

I like the idea of camaro green. I'll check out some silver pearl in white too.
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: QUICK! Cladding color ideas needed....

Green or raspberry? :no::drugs::screwy::tdown:

Keep it white/white! :tup:
 

TNPhoon

1of28
Re: QUICK! Cladding color ideas needed....

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........................

^ What he said.
 

abes_sy

SY #2995
Re: QUICK! Cladding color ideas needed....

I think white on whites look pretty bad ass as they are. Just my two cents.
 

sy2585

MELS SY
Re: QUICK! Cladding color ideas needed....

My favorite color is white on white, My son and I are co- owners of his 87 GN t-top and we have often talked about trading it for a white on white TY
 

mikew

New member
Re: QUICK! Cladding color ideas needed....

I like the white with lighter silver gray cladding :tup:
 
Top