Open post to ParTyBoy

ParTyBoy

New member
Re: Searchbutton

Re: Searchbutton

Berra said:
Yep, I know what you mean, and I agree.But, Bill, thanx to YOU I solved my
wiperproblem. I think, and hope that we newbies listen to what you tell us.
And don´t forget, asking and hopefully getting some answeres, is a way of
getting friends worldwide.

Just spoke with Merk and he was nice enough to send me a MS Word document for sticker placement and a bill for $1200.. Unfortunately I forgot I uninstalled MS word 3 days ago while preparing to delete stuff for HD space.... If you can wait for another 10 hours or so I'll install and then post screen capture pictures of the document or if you have MS word then I could email the document to you... :wink:
 

Loeryder

New member
I have some of the logo placements on www.sytyauthority.net under tips - body. I think...

Jamie, Send me that Word Doc pppppplease.

And I agree lots of newbies get the hatchet because they don't bother reading the FAQ and doing a little research. That or just plain asking a stupid question. (yes they do exist)
I for one am not gonna keep wasting my valuable time answering the same question thats in the archives.
In fact lately, I haven't even bothered reading posts unless I know who posted it, or unless it pertains to what I am working on that day.
 

ParTyBoy

New member
Re: Searchbutton

Re: Searchbutton

doh... I guess there's no pic in the document :( At least according to Jas :cry:
 

ParTyBoy

New member
warmpancakes said:
uh Could I get the document? :D

“Typhoon” is 4-1/4” from side and 5-1/4” from bottom (93 Ty is 1” and 3”).
“GMC Truck” is 6” from side and 5-3/4” from bottom (93 Ty is 1”and 4”).


That's it ... :lol: seriously... just opened it in notepad.... Was expecting a lightshow and some showgirls... :cry: :lol:

My oil filters on sale?? Keeping that overhead console warm for me? :eek: :lol: sup ken... :)
 

Berra

New member
Searchbutton

Searchbutton

Thanx 4 the help. Tomorrow I will have the sticker on my truck!

And this just beacuse my kinda unpolite post to this mean guy ParTyBoy.......


Have a nice day!!
 

CLONE

New member
Can I use a 3 bar map sensor with a 2 bar chip?
Is a sy/ty reliable?
What plugs should I use?
What wires should I use?
Where is the "tan" wire?
How many (pick color) typhoon's were made?
Which chip is the best to use?
What's the fastest stock sy/ty?
Will it hurt my truck to drive it without a propshaft?
What fluids should I use in my truck?
Where do I get a conrad cap&rotor?
Where do I get an Ultimate Chip?
How do I piggyback the stock chip on the Ultimate Chip?
Is datamaster or diacom better?
Click-click, no-start?
How to replace purple wire?
Is the derale tranny pan the best?
What tires should I use?
What exhaust is the best?
What is code 42, 34, 32?
What's the best dressing for the cladding?
Are vortec heads a direct bolt-on?
Should I get a BOV?
Can someone post a vacuum line diagram?
What does a stock truck run the 1/4 in?
How much does a stock Sy/Ty weigh?
acd.jpg
 

MikeRenz

not stock
CLONE said:
Can I use a 3 bar map sensor with a 2 bar chip?
Is a sy/ty reliable?
What plugs should I use?
What wires should I use?
Where is the "tan" wire?
How many (pick color) typhoon's were made?
Which chip is the best to use?
What's the fastest stock sy/ty?
Will it hurt my truck to drive it without a propshaft?
What fluids should I use in my truck?
Where do I get a conrad cap&rotor?
Where do I get an Ultimate Chip?
How do I piggyback the stock chip on the Ultimate Chip?
Is datamaster or diacom better?
Click-click, no-start?
How to replace purple wire?
Is the derale tranny pan the best?
What tires should I use?
What exhaust is the best?
What is code 42, 34, 32?
What's the best dressing for the cladding?
Are vortec heads a direct bolt-on?
Should I get a BOV?
Can someone post a vacuum line diagram?
What does a stock truck run the 1/4 in?
How much does a stock Sy/Ty weigh?
cmon Clone, you should know the answers to these by now. Also, try only asking one question per thread, just in case people try searching on a topic they get what they are looking for. :fist:
 

TyGuyJeff

New member
Can I replace my motor with a v8?
Don't those trucks have the GN motor in them?
Can I use a 2/3 bar sensor with a 3/2 bar chip?
What were the production years?
 

Mephisto

These trucks are cursed
Re: Open post to ParTyBoy

ParTyBoy said:
Berra said:
We all know about the searchbutton. Everything about the sy/ty has already been explained, so why not stop posting. No human contact is needed. We can all just sit like peeping toms by our computers, Is that what you want?
No, I don´t think so. So guys, keep posting questions, even if someone
already have posted just that question before.....
O.K, I´m a newbie, but I still have the right to say what I think.....

acc.sized.jpg

funniest post ive ever seen!
 

Sy769

Donating Member
Don't forget these


" Exactly what parts do I need to put a syclone turbo on my S10"

"Why don't someone buy and rebuild the 92 proto Sy in the junkyard"
 

ed hess

race or get outta the way
anybody remember what the question was?

sorry i couldnt resist.

I thought the guy that started this topic was settin himself up for murder.

Nothing like bitin the hand that feeds you before you get to eat.

ed
 

CLONE

New member
MikeRenz said:
cmon Clone, you should know the answers to these by now. Also, try only asking one question per thread, just in case people try searching on a topic they get what they are looking for. :fist:

Happy thanksgiving renz. Are you spending it in M-Lo's bathtub or is she coming to yours?
 

Timbo

SyTy Stalker
...Questions that are beat like a dead horse

...Questions that are beat like a dead horse

"How come bdubb is such an @$$hole?"
 
Top