One fast supra!

George Blake

DONATING MEMBER
Re: One fast supra!

That first jounce, the ass end hits the ground. Amazing it didn't do a wheel stand with no wheelie bars.
 

willyson

trollin'
Re: One fast supra!

there's a street legal 8.5 ish white supra, not sure if this is same car as the one i have seen wasnt strapped in vinyl. how would you like to run up on that monster at a light? :lol:
 
Last edited:

VermontTy

Support Our Troops
Re: One fast supra!

willyson said:
how would you like to run up on that monster at a light? :lol:
I wouldn't throw down with a supra that rumbled like that! That was nice....
 

Silly

Banned
Re: One fast supra!

willyson said:
there's a street legal 7.5 ish white supra, not sure if this is same car as the one i have seen wasnt strapped in vinyl. how would you like to run up on that monster at a light? :lol:

Are you talking about Marko's???

It hasn't gone faster than 8.4

Unless there is another plain white supra going around, but I dont know of it.
 

alwayscode390

pppssssshhhhhtttttttttttt
Re: One fast supra!

I love the way it looks too, not too RICY with a big wing ... lol . Never heard a supra lope like that either.... impressive!!! ---
 

Googs

It’s just a little old V6
Re: One fast supra!

RwD*eaT3r said:
Hell yeah that what I thought it's a 1.31 60ft. time
What makes that even more impressive, is it still has a IRS set up.
 

dirtdemon

"mr. ghettowrench"
Re: One fast supra!

:shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:

:boink: :boink: :boink:

:rock: :rock:

:eek:wned:
 

willyson

trollin'
Re: One fast supra!

MarlboroTyphoon said:
Are you talking about Marko's???

It hasn't gone faster than 8.4

Unless there is another plain white supra going around, but I dont know of it.


Yea youre right... its marko's - i got the vid saved on my pc of that run. My bad on the typo.
 

SyTyJedi

Jedi Council
Re: One fast supra!

Yeah that's Kean from south Texas. He's been around Supras since he learned to drive I think. I remember him from the TX Supra list back in like, oh jeez 1998.

All the fast cars are in TX :)
 

mrweelr

New member
Re: One fast supra!

Man, the more fast Supras I see, the more I'm leaning toward getting one of these for my next car.
 

cameronsclone

New member
Re: One fast supra!

SyTyJedi said:
Yeah that's Kean from south Texas. He's been around Supras since he learned to drive I think. I remember him from the TX Supra list back in like, oh jeez 1998.

All the fast cars are in TX :)
Agreed. He runs at San Antonio sometimes.
 
Top