Not really a new member but be a while

Victorrleo

New member
It's been a while thought i pop back in and check on ya'll. Attended syty nat. X sold ty there to guy in new mexico or arizona. Can't remember. So what's up what have i missed.
 

wvsaul

Keith Wandell is an idiot
Re: Not really a new member but be a while

Victor,

I'm the guy from NM who bought the TY you brought behind your Escalade to NATS X. I hope you'll be happy to hear It is back on the road very recently after lots of work (and money...) Engine, trans, paint, cladding restoration, and LOTS of other little things to be fixed since it left Pontiac, MI in 93 - I've actually been driving it many times on my 60 mile round trip to work over the last couple of months and its doing very well - Not done but coming along and getting better all the time - sent you a PM a while back.

Venner
 
Top