Need some McCoy A2A pics

0966Sy

Code what?
Im pondering on a new A2A with my build. Looking at the McCoy the core size is much larger than the RPM. A front mount would be alot of cutting i'd realy like to avoid. Dequick's dual A2A is no longer available.

So i'd like to get some good installed pics of the McCoy. I have a large Griffen radiator with the ramcharger fans and im sure i'll have to change to a differant fan setup with the McCoy. Does the McCoy use a pusher fan on the front of the radiator on the passenger side and a puller behind the radiator on the driver side? I dont have AC anymore so i got some extra room. I'd realy appreciate someone posting some pics of the McCoy A2A installed. I'd like to see a pic of the pipes between the radiator and block please?
 

jwaller

Evil Genius/SyTy Guru
look here.


IC.jpg


IC3.jpg
 

0966Sy

Code what?
Hey thanks alot for the quickness :D What fans are those? Are you using the stock radiator? One with the pipes installed would do the trick, or am i asking for to much :oops:

My radiator core sticks out 3.5" from tthe core support. And the ramcharger fans are also 3.5" thick. I have about a .5" of clearence between the fans and the waterpump pulley.
 

jwaller

Evil Genius/SyTy Guru
those were on the old chitown site but were lost. I'm sure somebody can supply them. the fans I used on the stock rad were the flexalite dual 12's and I had plenty of clearance.

mccoy supplys the kit with a set of 12's for the front of the rad so that you dont have any clearance problems. lemme know if you might be interested in the mine as I would love to do a custom setup.
 

JerryMcCoy

New member
Hi, you can go to www.tobefast.com and click on the automotive site and go to fast rides and look at the install on our turbo S-10 there are some pretty good pics of fan placement etc. Should give you a good idea since there are few options on the truck to obscure the veiwing,,,Jerry
 
Top