need some back up parts

Norm

Donating Member
Re: need some back up parts

I have a spare upper sitting in the garage. P.M for more info if your interested.
 

denzik

New member
Re: need some back up parts

ive got #1542 syclone for sale blown head gasket everything else is great selling for 3000 thought about parting it out let me know what you wanna give me for these parts
 

Dynamo

Member
Re: need some back up parts

denzik said:
ive got #1542 syclone for sale blown head gasket everything else is great selling for 3000 thought about parting it out let me know what you wanna give me for these parts

denzik, i sent ya a pm, let me know where your located, im interested if youre sellin the whole truck for 3k, if ya dont have it anymore then im still lookin if you guys still have the parts, im not online much, best way to get in touch with me is by my cell 216-256-1583. im building a pretty mean setup and wanna make sure that i have some spare back up parts if and when they break. feel free to call anytime at my cell # thanks in advance guys! :tup:
 

sparkwire

Donating Member
Re: need some back up parts

If you need the 27 spline out put shaft, I have 2 cases, had new seals and were gone through by the trans shop, I'm 20 minutes away!!
 

Dynamo

Member
Re: need some back up parts

denzik, you still have the truck? i sent ya a pm, haven't heard back, interested in your truck. call me when you can.
 

Dynamo

Member
Re: need some back up parts

If you need the 27 spline out put shaft, I have 2 cases, had new seals and were gone through by the trans shop, I'm 20 minutes away!!

you still have these? i sent ya my cell number, never heard back from ya, im local, looking for other parts as well, let me know if youre still have these parts please, thanks
 

sy2206

New member
Re: need some back up parts

you still have these? i sent ya my cell number, never heard back from ya, im local, looking for other parts as well, let me know if youre still have these parts please, thanks

I'm local also, and have everything you're looking for....
 
Top