need a pit bull file

turbotater

New member
does anyone have a copy of the atr
sy137a file so i don't have to unsolder
the chip and read it ? or is there an
adapter i can buy that will fit the
memcal in my pocket programmer ?

i swapped heads and cam and need to
make some changes

thanxs
mike
 

turbotater

New member
just to make sure we 're thinking
the same : the memcal plugs into
the adapter and the adapter plugs
into the pocket programmer ...
you take paypal ?
 
Leroy,

I just moved ok Merriam KS and I would like to get together with some of the locals.
I wish I had saw post sooner, I have my adapter with me. I am actively doing some tuning on my SY.
Are you still using a 2-bar chip?

Troy Calhoon
 

leroy

Donating Member
Troy,

I think a couple of us will be at KCIR Friday night, if you can make it.

Jim
 
Top