NASTE Hoodies

NASTE Hoodies


  • Total voters
    34
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
I know I mentioned it before to a few people, but I just wanted to get a rough estimate on how much interest there really is in doing this.

I'm thinking of just doing Black w/ red & white print, similar to the regular NASTE shirts for starters. White gets dirty too fast and Grey looks like youre getting ready to hit the gym. Maybe a Dark blue, forrest green or deep red might be options, but colors can be easily changed, so its not important to the poll and if you would like a colored hoodie, post below with some comments.

I was also thinking of offer BOTH the original Syclone NASTE and Typhoon NASTE logos on the front, as well as the new rectangular logo, if there is enough interest in doing 3 different styles.

Im partial to pull over hoodies, but zipper hoodies may be an option as well. The logo would probably need to be offset for zip ups, so as usual majority is going to win on pullover VS zipper.

There is also the possiblity to get wool lined hoodies too! Seems regular hoodies sell for around $50 these days, Im not sure what the sherpa lined versions run but hopefully it wont be too much of a jump.

The poll will include every possible combo and will allow multiple choices so select ONLY what you would seriously like to purchase.

Price will obvously depend on quantity ordered, which is the point of this poll, so again only select what you would be willing to purcahse if they were to go on sale tomorrow.

Thanks :tup:

Any other comments or suggestions, please post below :D
 

alwayswantedone

Donating Member
Re: NASTE Hoodies

Morgan any chance of doing some t-shirts at the same time with the same options? Just figured while you were getting hoodies printed may as well do some shirts as well if possible. Especially with the old logo as an option...very cool. Since I am a super fat guy if this happens can I just send hoodies in super fat size to have printed and you charge me whatever the difference will be?
 

ViciousV6

400HP/550FTLB
Re: NASTE Hoodies

Morgan,

Could you post the designs in the threads so we can see which one. I know the old style, is the new one the back of the truck style.

THanks
Ralph

Wool lined will be awesome.
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: NASTE Hoodies

Morgan any chance of doing some t-shirts at the same time with the same options? Just figured while you were getting hoodies printed may as well do some shirts as well if possible. Especially with the old logo as an option...very cool. Since I am a super fat guy if this happens can I just send hoodies in super fat size to have printed and you charge me whatever the difference will be?
Yeah I can get shirts done again as well, I was under the impression that someone else was gonna do them so I didnt want to step on any toes.

As for the hoodies, Ill have to ask the printer about that, obviously some sort of special pricing will need to be figured out and I have no clue what it would be, but I don't see why it couldnt be done.


Morgan,

Could you post the designs in the threads so we can see which one. I know the old style, is the new one the back of the truck style.

THanks
Ralph

Wool lined will be awesome.

The design on the back isnt changing, its still going to be the same as the shirts...

Back
naste_back_300.png


The logos on the front are;

Universal
naste_universal_300.png


Syclone NASTE
naste_syclone_300.png


Typhoon NASTE
naste_typhoon_300.png
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: NASTE Hoodies

Way to many choices to vote up there.

then dont vote, I dont care :roll:

try READING my initial post, I said EVERY POSSIBLE COMBO would be put up to vote on. There's only 3 things you need to figure out, what logo style you like, what type of hoodie you like and if youre interested in wool lining or not, its not rocket science.

rather than just making some shitty hoodies and saying "here", I figured Id find out what people really wanted, but I guess that just gives people excuse to bitch about something else.
 

crusader8

Running Ty Club
Re: NASTE Hoodies

then dont vote, I dont care :roll:

try READING my initial post, I said EVERY POSSIBLE COMBO would be put up to vote on. There's only 3 things you need to figure out, what logo style you like, what type of hoodie you like and if youre interested in wool lining or not, its not rocket science.

rather than just making some shitty hoodies and saying "here", I figured Id find out what people really wanted, but I guess that just gives people excuse to bitch about something else.

Well, I did vote and I did select the two I would buy. :lol:
 

alwayswantedone

Donating Member
Re: NASTE Hoodies

Yeah I can get shirts done again as well, I was under the impression that someone else was gonna do them so I didnt want to step on any toes.


Yeah the guy I was talking to about shirts said his guy that does them is not a very motivated person so he may never get to it so I will tell him about this.
 

typhooey

New member
Re: NASTE Hoodies

hey morgan, did you order them yet, cause my friend owns a shop that makes all that stuff and can do any logo im sure. dont hurt to get a price. hes here in middle village, queens.
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: NASTE Hoodies

hey morgan, did you order them yet, cause my friend owns a shop that makes all that stuff and can do any logo im sure. dont hurt to get a price. hes here in middle village, queens.

no, I didnt order them, i just started the poll last night to see what people wanted. It will be a little while before I do anything, but I too have a friend that Im getting them through and I dont have to go to queens to pick them up, but thanks for the offer :tup: If you wish to ask him about prices on a quality black hoodie with a single color front and 2 color back, by all means be my guest, but theres only so low anyone can go.
 

Jersey 91/93

NASTE Member
Re: NASTE Hoodies

I've been gone since early September, but it looks like I picked a good day to reappear. If this order happens I'm in for at least one and probably 2. My votes are in.
 

i8av8

Donating Member
Re: NASTE Hoodies

thinking of the naste typhoon pullover which i voted for.

what about the logo on the back>naste typhoon on front and universal naste down the length of the arm, too much or what? just thinking it would be a great way to represent even if i'm not in a/the club.
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: NASTE Hoodies

ok cool, so reguardless of the logo, the style totals are as follows....

Regular Pullover 29
Regular Zipper 8

Wool Pullover 12
Wool Zipper 12


Ill have to ask if the logos can be screened right over the zippers or not, otherwise offsetting the logo for the zippers will result in another 3 screens :(

It may come down to ditching a logo or ditching the zipper hoodies, we'll see how things go.
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: NASTE Hoodies

UPDATE:

First, I would like to thank everyone for participating in the poll and following directions :D It appears we have a good idea of what people want from those numbers, so that will be a BIG help when it comes to figuring out what needs to be ordered.

Second, I was informed that the Sherpa hoods (wool lined) are NOT available in a pullover style. Now I'm not sure those who voted for the pullovers (like myself) would switch to a zipper, or just stick to the standard pullover.

Instead of starting a new poll and wasting more time, whats gonna happen is after I get the pricing information, Ill make a PayPal order page with all the available styles and sizes, keep it open for about a week, let everyone get their pre-orders in, then everything will get ordered along with some extras.


The next important question is.... do we want all black? or do you guys want color options as well? I believe there are 18 different colors for the Standard hoodies, so we have options ;)

Please post up if you want colors, have a color in mind, ect ect... Ill see if I can get a color sample posted up this evening after work.

My goal is to have these things in your hands before Christmas, which should be an easy task, but then again it does have Syclone and Typhoon written on the back so who knows what will get f*cked up :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top