westinbrad
New member
Hello everyone,
I'm the proud new owner of a 1993 Typhoon with 60k miles on it. This is my first Tyhoon, and I've wanted one every since they came out...have pictures hanging on my bedroom wall since '93.
I'm in Alaska working, and the Car is parked in California, so I really haven't drove it yet, but we all know where I'm going for vacation.
Anyways, I just wanted to indroduce myself, and will probably be stopping by this site often.
Brad
I'm the proud new owner of a 1993 Typhoon with 60k miles on it. This is my first Tyhoon, and I've wanted one every since they came out...have pictures hanging on my bedroom wall since '93.
I'm in Alaska working, and the Car is parked in California, so I really haven't drove it yet, but we all know where I'm going for vacation.
Anyways, I just wanted to indroduce myself, and will probably be stopping by this site often.
Brad