turbojimmy
New member
I don't think there is such a thing, but that's what it said on the back. It was a punked out ML500 Mercedes sport ute. Definitely a V8 - loud, chrome hammers, mirror tint. I went by him pretty quick, but didn't notice anything special about it until I saw him gaining quick in the rear view. I let him by and got on it. I caught up easily (that's how I know it wasn't a "real" ML55 AMG) and hung on his rear bumper until 100. Said ML530 on the left, AMG on the right. 100 in a 50 is my limit, so I let off and let him go. Once he saw that he "won", he slowed down and I caught up just as the light ahead of us was turning yellow. No one around us. He turns off like a big pu$$y. An old Integra that we blew by finally caught up, wanted a piece of him, and took off after him.
There was something reasonably quick next to me at that light - not sure what it was 'cause I was watching where the "AMG" went. Light turned green and I launched hard. The back tires spun and the ass end kicked out bad. I stayed in it and the AWD straightened it out - but I've never gotten that much spin outta just the back before. Not sure what's up there. As the back tires spun (for about 1.5 seconds), whatever was next to me (think it was an STS Caddy) lurched ahead. But once I grabbed I was outta there. My nose was at his rear bumper when I started to move - then it was all over.
I was psyched at first - having caught up and hung with an AMG SUV, but it sunk in on the way home that it wasn't the real deal. Still 290 HP/340 TQ, tho, from the ML500.
Jim
There was something reasonably quick next to me at that light - not sure what it was 'cause I was watching where the "AMG" went. Light turned green and I launched hard. The back tires spun and the ass end kicked out bad. I stayed in it and the AWD straightened it out - but I've never gotten that much spin outta just the back before. Not sure what's up there. As the back tires spun (for about 1.5 seconds), whatever was next to me (think it was an STS Caddy) lurched ahead. But once I grabbed I was outta there. My nose was at his rear bumper when I started to move - then it was all over.
I was psyched at first - having caught up and hung with an AMG SUV, but it sunk in on the way home that it wasn't the real deal. Still 290 HP/340 TQ, tho, from the ML500.
Jim