memorial day meet head count!!!!!

REVEREND HARMON

Party in a box!
Re: memorial day meet head count!!!!!

do we need to bring anything at all

Just bring some drinks of your choice....i have a spare fridge in the shop and ill have some coolers handy with ice.

Might want to bring some chairs also....i have about 10 or so but dont know if i will have enough.
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: memorial day meet head count!!!!!

I plan to pay homage to Morgan and will be doing a Rallycross demonstration in Harmon's yard.

93Ty180.jpg
 

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks
Re: memorial day meet head count!!!!!

I plan to pay homage to Morgan and will be doing a Rallycross demonstration in Harmon's yard.

93Ty180.jpg

lawn+job.jpg

Gets this amount :
twenty.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONUTS.jpg

Gets this amount:
fifty%20dollar%20bill.jpg


Or else your:
1196186_300.jpg

As a :
3dollar.jpg
 

keith455

Average Joe
Staff member
Re: memorial day meet head count!!!!!

Looks like I'm only bringing two kids with me. Greg and charles coming and my dad says he might come up. He liked hanging out with everyone last time I guess.
I'll be leaving here in the morning see you then
 

Sy229

Move with Purpose
Re: memorial day meet head count!!!!!

A big thank you to Dennis, Mandi and family for hosting a great event. Dennis, super-cool seats, harness and and roll cage setup. Mandi your truck looks great - pictures don't do the color justice. BBQ Beef. Turbo (the dog) kept us entertained throughout - especially her acting like one of the kids in the biggest blow-up pool slide ever, and her "watch me put the cat's head in my mouth" bit. :eek: Cole Slaw. Good to meet new member Tony and his GT. :tup: Baked Beans. "Pool talk" with Keith's dad. Garlic Bread. Danny: "You're going in the Hole".
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8947a.jpg
    IMG_8947a.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8959a.jpg
    IMG_8959a.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8961a.jpg
    IMG_8961a.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 0
Top