PieceOfChum
New member
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knew who the original owner of Syclone with Vin 1GDCT14Z3M8802841. I am looking to buy the vehicle but wanted to get more information on the history for this one I know it needs some work and the transmission isn't shifting to 2nd. Also if anyone had access to a carfax it would be much appreciated to get the information from it.
Thanks for any assistance ahead of time
I was wondering if anyone knew who the original owner of Syclone with Vin 1GDCT14Z3M8802841. I am looking to buy the vehicle but wanted to get more information on the history for this one I know it needs some work and the transmission isn't shifting to 2nd. Also if anyone had access to a carfax it would be much appreciated to get the information from it.
Thanks for any assistance ahead of time