Johnny Lightning Sy/Ty-----SOLD

92TYPHOON937

Active member
Re: Johnny Lightning Sy/Ty

Re: Johnny Lightning Sy/Ty

ill take a street freak sy one of the workin class ones at the top and a black one if any left pm with info shipping is to 17329
 

craig jones

Formerly Scary Phoon
Re: Johnny Lightning Sy/Ty

Re: Johnny Lightning Sy/Ty

Did u sell 4th of july ty? I need that one too. How much for nats ty?
 

Chest Rockwell

Active member
Re: Johnny Lightning Sy/Ty

Re: Johnny Lightning Sy/Ty

Dave Goodhue, Adam, and Jeff M, your boxes went out this morning. Other David, I'm hoping to get yours out after work.
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: Johnny Lightning Sy/Ty

Re: Johnny Lightning Sy/Ty

Dave Goodhue, Adam, and Jeff M, your boxes went out this morning. Other David, I'm hoping to get yours out after work.

It's been xmas at my house lately with misc shit coming in. I just got my 4 Milezone 45th Anniversary Camaro's I ordered like 2 months ago.
 

Chest Rockwell

Active member
Re: Johnny Lightning Sy/Ty-----SOLD

Thanks everyone for helping out. Jason, your box shipped out today and should show up next Friday (so they told me).
 
Top